Monday 8 February 2016

Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater


MARIO BADESCU FACIAL SPRAY




Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater is a refreshing, calming and hydrating mist that apparently the Kardashians like, I’m down with that. Mario Badescu Facial Spray is a recent addition to my skincare regime and one I’ll be keeping. In the Winter months it helps alleviate dryness from central heating/harsh weather and I imagine in the Summer it’ll help cool the skin. It’s not overly hydrating so it’s a good choice for oily skin types but should still provide a nice level of comfort for drier types. 


Mario Badescu Facial Spray has quite a few uses and for £5.95 (you can also purchase a bigger bottle) it’s a bit of a bargain. Firstly, if you don’t like the smell of roses this probably isn’t the product for you but if you do you’ll be in heaven! It’s a gorgeous, soft scent that actually smells like roses, not a poor chemical equivalent. 


I use Mario Badescu Facial Spray throughout the day to give my skin a bit if a hydration boost. Being indoors most of the time with the heating on can leave my skin a bit parched and tight feeling, a spray or two of this leaves my skin feeling perked up and hydrated. And that boost of roses is lovely too. I should add that the smell doesn’t linger on the skin, once it’s sprayed it more of less disappears right away. Also, the fragrance doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin.


As a setting spray I didn’t find to give any extra longevity to my makeup but it does freshen it up and give a slightly dewy finish without spoiling your finished look. It works really good as primer for makeup. Mario Badescu Facial Spray helps create a nice, smoothly hydrated base for makeup application without oiliness or heaviness.  Having never really used facial sprays before I’m now a huge convert. I really like Mario Badescu Facial Spray and I’d definitely repurchase it.



Have you tried it? What’s your favourite facial spray?


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hello there! Please feel free to leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you. (Please refrain from posting spam (follow for follow, giveaways, ads, and so on, thanks!)

© A Y E .. L I N E D | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig