Tuesday 9 May 2017

L'Oreal Matte Addiction Lipsticks


best budget matte lipsticks

From previous posts like this one you’ll probably know I love a bright lip. And not just a bright lip, I’m also a huge fan of matte lipsticks so when I saw L’Oreal had brought out a range called Matte Addiction I was all over that. Matte addiction follow on from the brilliantly matte formula of L’Oreal Exclusive Reds. If you haven’t tried these I HIGHLY recommend Blake’s Red (they’re all excellent though). It is without doubt one of the best reds I own regardless of budget.


I originally purchased Matte Addiction in Plum Tuxedo which I mention in this favourites post. After using this I knew I had to get some more. Plum Tuxedo is a gorgeous bright fuchsia with a surprisingly comfortable matte formula. The other two shades I picked up are called Brick Vintage and Haute RougeBrick Vintage is, well, a brick red and a really good one at that. This muted red with brown undertones isn’t really like anything else I have (I tend to go for cool-raspberry toned reds) but I absolutely love it. It has a kind of 90s vibe to it. Haute Rouge is more like the cool-reds I normally opt for. It is a stunning deep red with pink leanings. I think it’s up there in my favourite red lipsticks and if you’re a red lover I highly recommend you checking this out.

L'Oreal Matte Addiction Lipsticks


The formula is brilliant across all the shades I’ve tried. They’re matte without being drying, they last for absolutely ages on the lips, and the colour pay-off is phenomenal. The application straight from the bullet is super-easy thanks to the shape. The packaging also gives off a high-end feel; it’s also sturdy with a very satisfying click. There are 15 shades to choose from and I’m pretty sure there’s something to fit everyone’s taste- from nudes, reds, and brights. I can’t recommend these lipsticks enough.


Have you tried out L'Oreal Matte Addiction yet? 


(contains affiliated links)


Share:

1 comment

  1. Love the look of these shades, will have to look out for them in my local Superdrug or Boots! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Please feel free to leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you. (Please refrain from posting spam (follow for follow, giveaways, ads, and so on, thanks!)

© A Y E .. L I N E D | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig