Thursday 11 May 2017

Tresemme Keratin - Perfectly Smooth Hair on a Budget

Best budget hair products for smooth hair



It’s been a long time since I’ve blogged about hair products. I actually think the last one was this Garnier Olia post from last year. This is the post that got me noticed by Garnier and led to me appearing in their 2017 ad campaign. I still have to blog about it actually but health and life is unfortunately getting in the way. Anyway, you can watch the advert here (if you fancy).

I genuinely think you can achieve the same results at home as you can get in a salon. Of course, the experience is nice but if you’re on a budget or are trying to save money it’s not always possible to buy the expensive treatments and products on sale in salons. Which brings me nicely to Tresemme Keratin Smooth range. I’m generally a big fan of Tresemme, they do super size shampoos that last for ages, are reasonably cheap, and most importantly are actually really good.

I was drawn to Tresemme Keratin Smooth range due to the promise of sleek hair. This is what they say:

Good hair days have become good hair weeks with TRESemmé 7-Day Keratin Smooth System. A breakthrough in hair technology using Heat Activated Polymers to provide long lasting, salon looking hair that stays resistant to frizz and beautiful for up to seven days*. TRESemmé 7 Day Keratin Smooth System’s unique formula cares and nourishes from root to tip, ensuring the condition of your hair is not compromised. Its patented Thermal Technology works with the heat of your straighteners to produce a sleek, salon style that even lasts through washes. Salon styling results are achieved effortlessly with hair maintaining its natural movement, without leaving the hair feeling coated. Tipped as THE fast-track fix to smoother, more manageable hair, Keratin 7 Day Smooth System makes slaving over constant styling and straightening a thing of the past. *up to 3 washes”.



My hair is thick, with some pesky kinks in it that seem to have gotten worse after pregnancy. So I was after a cheap but effective way to make my hair smoother without actually having to do very much. To my delight all the products I’ve tried from the Tresemme Keratin range actually work, and a nice bonus is that they’re often on offer in either Boots or Superdrug. There are three main products I use from the range and have just stocked up on them thanks to Boots. Once my current Tresemme Colour shampoo runs out I’ll also be adding the Keratin shampoo to my ‘routine’.

Tresemme Keratin Smooth



Tresemme Keratin Smooth Colour Smoothing Serum is an anti-frizz serum with Keratin and Moroccan Argan oil to both smooth and protect coloured hair. A few squeezes of this light serum helps to smooth my hair and retain colour without any horrible sensation of product in my hair. It’s not greasy in the slightest either. My hair is visibly sleeker and makes styling so much easier. 


I absolutely love a hair mask and I think Tresemme Ultimate Smooth Mask is one of the best I’ve ever tried. Due to the thickness of this conditioner you only need a small amount to cover all your hair. My hair is so much smoother and shinier after this. Try it!


And finally is Tresemme Smooth Heat Protection Spray. This is a great prep for blow-drying your hair. It doesn’t feel sticky or heavy but protects the hair brilliantly from heat as well as adding an extra bit of silkiness. They also do an Ultimate Smooth Shine Oil to polish off your hair but I’ve yet to try it. I’ll probably pick it up the next time.


Tresemme Keratin Smooth this is an amazing budget range that gives professional quality results. I buy these products over and over again as I’ve just not found anything that is so high performing at a reasonable price and handily they're often on offer. 



Have you tried this range? Is there other budget hair products I should try?




(Contains affiliated links)



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hello there! Please feel free to leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you. (Please refrain from posting spam (follow for follow, giveaways, ads, and so on, thanks!)

© A Y E .. L I N E D | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig