Saturday 2 January 2016

Most Popular Blog Posts 2015

most popular blog posts 2015














This is the first time I’ve put together one of these types of posts. I thought it’d be interesting (maybe only to me!) to see what were the most successful posts and least successful over the year. I have to say I’m pretty surprised by what is my most read post. By far Topshop Nude Eyes in Stripped has been my most popular. I shouldn’t be overly surprised though as Topshop’s makeup always does well when I blog about it. Their makeup is for the most part good quality and good value for money, and it’s also innovative and interesting. I still use this little pot lots but recently it’s been usurped by Maybelline Creme de Rose which I’m going to blog about soon.


Next is How To Spot Fake Followers I’m not the least bit surprised to see this in the top 5. Fake followers has been a hot topic in the blogging world for a while now and I’m hoping the tide is going to turn. Too many brands are focused on high follower count and unfortunately it’s too easy to buy fake followers and also fake likes. I recommend using something like Fohrcard to help track your social following. Forhcard also say that people using fake followers won’t be allowed to use their network which is a huge step in the right direction. I also did a follow up post on how to spot fake Facebook likes which compliments this post.


Another high performer on my blog is The Body Shop and their Christmas gifts were a big hit. Again I’m not surprised by this being so popular. This particular gift set is a beautiful present and new for this 2015.


Bedhead by Tigi Joyride Textuarizing Powder came in fourth. This innovative hair product caught the attention of lots of readers and it’s one of my favourite new hair products of the year. 


And finally July Beauty Favourites was the fifth popular post. I find beauty favourites/ round ups always do well. They’re a bit more interesting than single reviews and give a nice overview of products that have been working over an extended period.



If you’ve did a similar post I’d love the link, just leave it below pls!


Happy New Year!


Share:

2 comments

  1. I was honestly quite naive to fake followers until recently! Instagram is so bad for it. I would much rather have fewer followers that actually engage with me than thousands that couldn't give a crap what I'm posting about. As much as it is nice to see your follow count grow surely it can't feel that rewarding?!? xx

    Moany Mouse | Scottish Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly! I really don't get it either, it's definitely not good in the long run :/

      Delete

Hello there! Please feel free to leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you. (Please refrain from posting spam (follow for follow, giveaways, ads, and so on, thanks!)

© A Y E .. L I N E D | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig