Thursday 24 December 2015

Merry Christmas!






I’d like to wish you all a Merry Christmas! At this time of year I love nothing better than eating and spending time with my family. It’s also a time for reflexion and making plans for the coming year. I don’t buy into the “New year new you” adage but it is nice to take some time out and figure out what you want to do with your life.Yes, I’m still trying to figure that out at almost 40 years of age.


This time of year can also be incredibly difficult for many. Big Fashionista has put together a very useful post with lots of contacts should you need them. Like Big Fashionista says You are not alone. The link to the post is here. If there's more useful contacts that you feel should be added please add them in the comments. Thank you. 




*Have a wonderful Christmas!*
~~~~



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hello there! Please feel free to leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you. (Please refrain from posting spam (follow for follow, giveaways, ads, and so on, thanks!)

© A Y E .. L I N E D | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig