Sunday 4 October 2015

Some MAC Purchases


beauty







It was my birthday the other day. The last year of my 30s. I’m not entirely sure how to feel about it, or indeed if I should feel anything at all. But, I knew I wanted to treat myself to some makeup. It’s been ages since I’ve bought anything from MAC and I was intrigued by their new Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof foundation. I love my Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation but I was getting a bit bored with it. The Pro Longwear Nourishing Waterproof foundation promises to last 24hours, repels water and gives a satin-finish. It’s medium to full and can also be used as a concealer. So far I like it, it does take a little bit of work but if you want flawless coverage that lasts this might be for you. I’ll do a full review when I’ve wore it more. 

I also got Cream Blush in Posey, it’s described as a warm peach and it imparts a beautiful dewy glow. I really like this and cream blush is perfect for the Autumn/ Winter months. I bought Fashion Revival lipstick which is part of the MACnificent Me! collection but it’s not a new colour. It is a beautiful, vibrant deep raspberry. It lasts for ages on the lips and when it does wear off it leaves a really nice stain. And finally is the Pro-Longwear Concealer. This is the first time I’ve tried this, I had been reading how brilliant it is so I thought I’d see for myself. So far so good.


Also, did you notice I didn't use haul? I've been seeing a lot of hate for that word lately so thought I'd best avoid ;) 


What have you been treating yourself to lately?





Share:

2 comments

Hello there! Please feel free to leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you. (Please refrain from posting spam (follow for follow, giveaways, ads, and so on, thanks!)

© A Y E .. L I N E D | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig