Wednesday 6 May 2015

Maybeauty The Incredible Face Mask (with 30% Discount Offer)


skin care


skin care





Face masks are one of my favourite beauty treatments. Good face masks offer a quick and easy way to perk up the skin with minimal effort. Brilliant. So when I was offered the chance to try Maybeauty The Incredible Face Mask I was excited to see what it could do. It claims to remove blackheads, acne, dead skin and oil, revealing cleansed smooth skin. The main ingredient is deep sea mud, a favourite of deep cleansing masks. What I like about this product is that it is a more holistic treatment for problem skin. With the package you receive a Skin Guide that offers ways to help improve skin including eating well. Skin care isn’t just a topical treatment, lifestyle choices also play a big role in how our skin looks and behaves. 


In the pack there’s a brush to apply the mask but I found it easier to apply with fingers. The mask itself is black with a viscose consistency and a light fragrance, nothing over powering or off putting. It disappears after application. The mask applies easily, it’s not runny and only a little bit messy. The recommended wear time is 30-45 minutes to let it dry fully. I had mine on roughly 40 mins. It’s comfortable to wear, no tingling or itchiness just a tightening as it nears the end time. Once it’s dried it peels off and warm water removes any excess product. This is where I ran into a bit of bother with the mask. I found removal to be a bit painful so I think this would be more suited to sturdier skin types. I have sensitive skin and my skin was slightly irritated after use. It's worth noting that in the instructions it does say avoid applying on eyebrows as the mask can remove facial hair. But having said this I like the effect of the mask. My skin definitely appears brighter and clearer. 


Maybeauty The Incredibly Face Mask is a good face mask but I don’t think it’s suited to my skin type. It deeply cleanses and leaves skin very smooth. I think more robust skin types would definitely benefit and enjoy this hardworking, intensive mask.


Oh and you can do your best Papa Lazarou impression.


Ingredients:
Deep Sea Mud, Triethanolamine, Carbomer, Glycerin, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Alganite, Ethyl Alcohol, Liquid Germall Plus, Distilled Water.


If you’re interested in trying this mask I have 30% discount following this link here





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hello there! Please feel free to leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you. (Please refrain from posting spam (follow for follow, giveaways, ads, and so on, thanks!)

© A Y E .. L I N E D | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig