Sunday 10 May 2015

April Skin Care Favourites

beauty


Okay so I’m a wee bit late but better late than never, right? Life is just running away from me at the moment but when I can I’m taking a few moments out here and there to take some time for myself. And one of the best ways to have a mini pick-me-up is during the cleansing routine. All these products are fast acting apart from the Nuxe face mask, this is on for around 10 minutes- the longest taking product by far. Everything else works quick and incredibly efficiently. All are suited for sensitive skins, Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix may cause slight irritation though initially so go easy with it.

So, firstly is the Nuxe Masque Creme Fraiche de Beaute This is a lovely mask and very soothing on sensitive skin. It leaves the skin feeling soft and hydrated.

I love Ole Henriksen Pure Truth Melting Cleanser I got the sample size tub in a British Beauty Blogger box. This has an unusual oil in gel texture that’s perfect for the morning cleanse. It has a slight citrus-y scent to it. A pleasure to use.

This is my third purchase of Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Facial Pads they really brighten up my skin and give a good exfoliation without being irritable.

I actually forgot I had Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant  I found them while rummaging through my bathroom cupboard. This gives a gentle exfoliation and leaves the skin super soft and brighter. I do this every other morning. 

And again Clinique Take the Day off Cleansing Balm I absolutely love this cleanser. It’s so gentle yet deeply cleanses, it removes everything easily. 







What are your current skin care favourites?



Shop the post:

Nuxe Masque Creme Fraiche de Beaute link

Ole Henriksen Pure Truth Melting Cleanser link

Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Facial Pads link

Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant link

Clinique Take the Day off Cleansing Balm link





Share:

4 comments

  1. I own the Masque Creme Fraiche by Nuxe too and it is one of my fav lately also I love the smell. :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's just a really lovely soothing mask, great for sensitive skin x

      Delete
  2. I love the Nip+Fab exfoliating pads, I've just bought them and I am really loving using them! I've just found your blog and i am really enjoying reading through it. Have a great evening x
    http://toastoclock.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! much appreciated :) They're great, I fancy trying FAB ones next, I've heard good things about them too xx

      Delete

Hello there! Please feel free to leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you. (Please refrain from posting spam (follow for follow, giveaways, ads, and so on, thanks!)

© A Y E .. L I N E D | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig