Sunday 16 November 2014

Edinburgh Farmers' Market






















Slowly but surely I'm starting to find my way back into the world. Giving birth almost 10 months ago really had knocked me for six. I've only recently started to feel like myself. It's taken longer than normal because I have a disability and we went through a traumatic labour. I have blogged about Edinburgh Farmers' Market before, but not framed by these circumstances.


The farmers' market is located in the shadow of the castle ( did you know Edinburgh castle is built on an extinct volcano?). It's at an ideal location for someone with walking difficulties as there's a car park right next to it. This is a God send in Edinburgh with all its winding, cobbled streets and surprise inclines. It really is a difficult city to navigate if you're disabled and the parking is extortionate. So the market is perfect for a little day out. It has an array of food and drink stalls, and other assorted goods such as handmade soaps. I bought ginormous meringues, brownies ( double chocolate, they defeated me) and feta cheese tarts. It's not the cheapest but it is always good.


The last photo is of what I wore. The jumper is from fashion union, under it is a mock shirt from Cos.


Oh and it isn't long until the Christmas markets start, woo!


Have you got a favourite market to go to?


Links-

Edinburgh Farmers' Market

Edinburgh at Christmas 




Share:

4 comments

  1. I love the markets in Edinburgh, especially at Christmas time x

    Charlotte / coloursandcarousels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. totally, there's nothing nicer than strolling through the Christmas markets with a steaming hot chocolate x

      Delete
  2. Everything looks so yummy! It would be so easy to go nuts and buy everything :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah totally! I always end up spending a small fortune x

      Delete

Hello there! Please feel free to leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you. (Please refrain from posting spam (follow for follow, giveaways, ads, and so on, thanks!)

© A Y E .. L I N E D | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig