Thursday 20 November 2014

Current Favourites: Bourjois Rouge Velvets


beauty fashion lifestyle blog
beauty fashion lifestyle blog
beauty fashion lifestyle blog
Grand-Cru / Nude-ist / Frambourjoise 



I’ve had Bourjois Rouge Velvets for quite a while now but I’ve never blogged about them. They were covered pretty well by most blogs on their launch and have gone on to become a firm beauty favourite. I really get why. They’re easy to apply and last for absolutely ages. Nude-ist is the perfect nude for my lips, it’s just a shade darker than my natural lip colour, and it’s perfect. It’s definitely one of my favourite lip products that I’ll definitely repurchase. Frambourjoise is a beautiful red-pink and again I absolutely love this. It really helps brightens up my complexion. And finally is Grand-Cru, unfortunately it doesn’t swatch brilliantly but it looks amazing on the lips, it’s a stunning cool toned burgundy, the perfect winter shade. 


The only problem some might have with these is that they’re a bit drying on the lips as they set to a matte finish when dry. But if you can handle this type of product on your lips I HIGHLY recommend them. These are great lip products for a very reasonable price. Bourjois Rouge Velvets are very similar to Guerlain Rouge L'Extrait but MUCH cheaper.


Link:





Share:

2 comments

  1. Dry eh? Maybe if I top them off with a lip balm it'd be a little bit more nourishing. I love the rich hue of Grand-Cru. :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I sometimes add a bit of lip balm but it does change the finish of it. Grand Cu really is an interesting colour x

      Delete

Hello there! Please feel free to leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you. (Please refrain from posting spam (follow for follow, giveaways, ads, and so on, thanks!)

© A Y E .. L I N E D | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig