Friday 14 November 2014

Makeup Autumn/Winter Buys From Topshop

Beauty






I first saw Topshop's new A/W collection in their magazine and loved this look here







On the cheeks is cheek jelly in Sibling and on the lips is lip polish in Twin. It's such a great winter look. Sibling and Twin are part of Topshop's new gel based cosmetics and I really like them. Although Sibling looks a bit overpowering in the pot it goes on sheer, but buildable, to give a beautiful flush of berry. I think this would work well on paler complexions but if you build it up I reckon it'd work on darker skin. The texture is a delight, firm but a bit squishy. It applies beautifully and lasts well throughout the day.  To be honest you could probably get away with just buying the cheek jelly as it works well as a lip product too. The lip polish in Twin goes perfectly with Sibling but is more pigmented. It smells of vanilla, the nice kind of vanilla scent, it's gorgeous. Handily it's also quite moisturising making it even more perfect for winter months.


I also purchased nail polish in a Exhibit, a dark blood red. This isn't part of their new collection but I thought it would work well with the other colours. I love Topshop's nail polishes. I find them easy to apply and they're generally long wearing. This is no exception. I'm happy with all of these products but the cheek jelly is by far my favourite. It's a little bit different from other products in my collection.


Have you bought any winter makeup recently? 



Links:

Topshop 




Share:

2 comments

Hello there! Please feel free to leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you. (Please refrain from posting spam (follow for follow, giveaways, ads, and so on, thanks!)

© A Y E .. L I N E D | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig