Tuesday 3 May 2016

Recent Clothing and Shoe Purchases




lazy oaf bunny top

lazy oaf bunny top


It’s been a while since I’ve shared clothing on my blog and I figured it was about time I remedied that. I’m terrible for impulse buying, instead I’m trying to buy clothing that I’ll keep for ages. I’m not entirely sure my latest purchases will fall into that category but I couldn’t resist buying them. So yeah my progress into “slow-fashion” is well, going slowly (I’m sorry). I am going to make more of a concerted effort though. 



First up is a bunny breton top from Lazy Oaf. This sold out incredibly fast on ASOS and I’m unsure if it’ll become available again but they’re definitely worth a look anyway. They do cute prints that just make fashion a bit more of a happier place. I bought a size 14 and it is a bit of a neat 14 in case you’re curious what their sizing is like. I bought this for an everyday top, plus my son loves the bunny on it.




monki print dress

monki print dress

Similarly Monki make fashion fun. I bought this amazing oversized print dress from ASOS here. And it really is oversized. I have the small and it’s still huge on me (I’m currently a 14/16 UK size). I bought a skinny belt to bring it in a bit at the waist but it looks great without it too. Oh and it also has pockets, everyone loves a dress with pockets, right? I foresee lots of Monki dress purchases in my near future.


Here’s my trusty little helper endlessly improving my shots. He’s a hard taskmaster and settles for nothing less than perfection from me.




monki print dress


monki print dress

monki print dress


primark shoes

Finally, I picked up these shoe/boot/sandals from Primark for £14. I was looking at similar ones in ASOS and Topshop for considerably more. They’re actually quite well-made. The sole has a decent amount of cushioning in it so hopefully they’ll see me right through to autumn. For chillier days I’ve bought some fancy socks, these ones from ASOS and also this pair of fishnet socks



Are you an impulse buyer like me or are you more organised with your purchases? If you are I’d love to know how you do it!





*contains affiliated links


Share:

6 comments

  1. AHHHH WHY IS HE SO ADORABLE.

    Love the Lazy Oaf tee, and I think I can picture the Monki dress on you, it looks amazing in my head. HIYA I AM LIS AND NOT AT ALL CREEPY.

    Lis / last year's girl x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha he is so cute, i swear some days I could literally eat him, but obviously I try to control myself

      and thank you! it's not too bad if i do say so myself ;)

      Delete
  2. Love those shoes. Amazing price from Primark too, might have to pick myself a pair up! I've been wondering what Lazy Oaf sizes are like so your comment on that help me. Thanks.
    Gem | gemsupnorth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you're welcome! not sure if the sizing would be the same throughout but it's definitely a bit neat on me but I'm not skinny ;)

      Delete
  3. That bunny breton top is so cute! Good tip on the sizing though, if I'm ever able to get hold of one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah unfortunately there seems to be very limited stock for it, which is a shame!

      Delete

Hello there! Please feel free to leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you. (Please refrain from posting spam (follow for follow, giveaways, ads, and so on, thanks!)

© A Y E .. L I N E D | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig