Wednesday 25 November 2015

Lush Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter


lush lemony flutter cuticle butter review





Lush’s Lemony Flutter Cuticle Butter is surely a product you’ve heard of, if not tried. People love this product. For me though this is the first time trying it. I’m quite fortunate that I don’t have many problems with my nails but since having my son my hand-washing has quadrupled and this is taking a serious toll on my nails and especially on my cuticles.  I’ll be honest, I can’t say I’ve considered my cuticles very much but when they start to hurt I pay attention. They’ve been dry and scaly, and painful. Like paper-cut type of pain. And that’s the worst thing in the whole world, right? I’ve tried a few different products but nothing seemed to be helping very much but then I remembered Lush’s Lemony Flutter. I’ve read lots of good reviews about it so I thought I’d give it a go.


Lemony flutter is packed full of moisturising ingredients, it contains Shea Butter, Avocado oil, linseed oil, mango butter and a whole host of other nourishing ingredients. And of course it has lemon in it. Lush describe it as Lemon Infusion. It is very lemony so if you’re not keen on the smell of lemons you’re definitely not going to like this product. I think it smells clean and refreshing but it won’t be to everyone’s taste.


Lush Lemony Flutter is a heavy duty moisturiser. It’s very thick and you get A LOT of product. Only the tiniest amount is needed on the nails (or wherever you’re applying it as it can be used on any dry areas). Luckily there’s quite a long shelf-life, a year, and I think it could probably last you that. Seriously, a little goes a very long way.


So is Lush Lemony Flutter the best cream for painful, dry cuticles? It definitely works well for me.  My cuticles are starting to look healthy again and they’re certainly less painful. Even my nails are looking in better condition. This is a nice addition to Winter hand and nail care.


Have you tried Lemony Flutter? What’s your favourite cuticle treatment?






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hello there! Please feel free to leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you. (Please refrain from posting spam (follow for follow, giveaways, ads, and so on, thanks!)

© A Y E .. L I N E D | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig