Thursday 6 November 2014

Makeup Revolution - I ♡ Makeup Eyeliner







Eyeliner is the mainstay of my makeup routine. I've worn it all kinds of different ways from the incredibly smudged grunge look (yes, I am that old) to a sleek, defined cats' eye. I wear eyeliner most everyday and lately I've been finding it really difficult finding one that doesn't smudge or fade throughout the day. I'm actually going to put a post together showing you all the different liners I've been trying.

Anyway, this post is about, the quite frankly amazing, I ♡ makeup all day and night eyeliner pencil. I have Channeling My Inner ( bit of a typo on their packaging, oops). This is a beautiful rusty brown pencil that glides on easily, is soft enough to blend out but once it sets that's it, it really doesn't budge.

I've slept in it, had weepy eyes, and had a baby run his hands all over my face and it still didn't smudge or fade. And it's only £1.99! In fact it's a brilliant dupe for the much more pricey Urban Decay pencils.

I'm so impressed with these that I've just purchased a couple more. A great product for a budget price. *Thumbs up*

Have you tried these? Are you impressed with Makeup Revolution/ I ♡ makeup? 

Share:

2 comments

  1. I haven't tried this but I like your review and the color of this pencil is sooo amazing!
    xo
    Stacy

    http://tastyrumors.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Please feel free to leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you. (Please refrain from posting spam (follow for follow, giveaways, ads, and so on, thanks!)

© A Y E .. L I N E D | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig