Wednesday 7 May 2014

Current Favourites





It's by sheer coincidence that the majority of my favourites are Bobbi Brown products. I'm not entirely sure they're worth the extra £££ but I do like them. Anyway my current (longstanding) favourite is Bobbi Brown's corrector in Light Bisque. I'm almost finished this and although it's a bit pricey at £18.50 it's lasted me ages considering its size and how often I use it. Next is Bobbi Brown blush in Apricot. This is such a pretty blush and gives a lovely glow on the skin, I can't see me needing to repurchase this for ages, you only need a tiny amount to get a good finish. And Bobbi Brown again; this is sheer (not really sheer, such a misnomer) lip color in Pink Blossom. This is a flattering corally-red that's also really hydrating, a super spring/summer shade. Finally, I've really been enjoying using Benefit Ooh La Lift, it's a refreshing eye brightener that seems to help with my ever growing dark circles, full review coming soon.


What's been your favourite things recently?




Share:

7 comments

  1. I have triefd and owned the Ooh La Lift and it was okay but for some reason I never repurchased it. I definitely want to try the Bobbi Brown Apricot Blush. It sounds and looks amazing! Thanks for the suggestions and great post!
    http://youarebeaut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! yeah i'm not sure i'd actually repurchase ooh la lift but i am enjoying it for the time being. i do love the bobbi brown blush, i'd definitely repurchase another, it's really pigmented and lasts all day.

      Delete
  2. that BB blush looks spectacular!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also love BB Corrector. Sadly I lost mine, I need a new one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i dunno how many times i've lost this, thankfully it keeps turning back up

      Delete
  4. I have tried the Bobbi Brown blush in Apricot and I so love it. It perfectly matches my skin tone that gives a youthful glow. I will be repurchasing this for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Please feel free to leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you. (Please refrain from posting spam (follow for follow, giveaways, ads, and so on, thanks!)

© A Y E .. L I N E D | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig