Tuesday 20 August 2013

Illamasqua Drench Lipstick (Lipstick Week Tag)







Following on from the start of my lipstick week is Illamasqua Drench. This is the lip colour I wore on my wedding day. It's actually a little bit darker than the above photo shows, it's a beautiful berry-pink red. The colour really suits pale, cool complexions.
  

Drench is matte, but creamy and comfortable on the lips. I've just looked at the Illamasqua site and they've discontinued it, why?! It's a beautiful colour, definitely one of my favourites. It has great pigmentation and longevity, it's such a shame it's been discontinued.





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hello there! Please feel free to leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you. (Please refrain from posting spam (follow for follow, giveaways, ads, and so on, thanks!)

© A Y E .. L I N E D | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig