Tuesday 9 July 2013

Topshop Lip & Cheek Stain in Bitten Berry







I love a multitasking product. I would love to have the patience (and money) to use loads of different products honed to their specific requirements but, well, I just can't be arsed. So, when I saw Topshop's Lip and Cheek Tint in Bitten Berry I had to try it, plus it's only £7.

Topshop's Lip and Cheek Tint in Bitten Berry is a berry-red with blue undertones, making it perfect for cool-skin tones. I think it'd suit most skin colours, although it'd need to be built more on darker skin shades. This works brilliantly as a cheek tint. Only the tiniest amount of the gel-like liquid is needed to create a rosy glow that lasts all day. I'd recommend building this up slowly and it needs to be blended quickly otherwise you'll end up looking like a clown. 

For me, it doesn't work as great as a lip tint. It is lovely on the lips, but unfortunately it just doesn't last long. Even just as a cheek tint I think this is a great product.


Available from Topshop and in stores.



Have you tried it? Do you have any recommendations in a similar vein?








]

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hello there! Please feel free to leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you. (Please refrain from posting spam (follow for follow, giveaways, ads, and so on, thanks!)

© A Y E .. L I N E D | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig