Monday 15 July 2013

China Glaze in Fifth Avenue









China Glaze in Fifth Avenue is a beautiful dusky rose, one of my most favourite nail colours to wear. It’s a shade that goes with almost anything and can be worn anywhere. It’s a subtle and very wearable colour. Fifth Avenue is easy to apply, even for someone like me who isn’t the greatest at applying nail polish. One coat would be enough but I’m wearing two in the photos. 


China Glaze contains China clay, a nail hardener (which also gives a porcelain-like finish), making it a perfect choice for people with weaker nails. China Glaze is also free from DBP, Toluene and added Formaldehyde.






Share:

4 comments

Hello there! Please feel free to leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you. (Please refrain from posting spam (follow for follow, giveaways, ads, and so on, thanks!)

© A Y E .. L I N E D | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig