Monday 22 April 2013

Bobbi Brown Sheer Lip Color in Pink Blossom 4







Bobbi Brown has released another new lip colour which is perfect for the Spring/Summer (whut?). Sheer Lip Color (/colour) is described as:


"The sheer lip look of the season-introducing a lightweight formula for lips that delivers an effortless wash of colour plus nourishing shine. The best part? Luxurious butters and oils improve the overall condition of lips, instantly and over time. Glides on smoothly and evenly for hours of feather-free wear. In a range of creamy, glossy shades (the hardest part is having to choose)."(source)


This is a fully pigmented sheer, I'd actually describe it as semi-opaque. The above swatch is only swiped once on my skin so you can see it's not really that sheer. It's super nourishing and soft on the lips which makes it really easy to apply. Despite it's moisturising qualities it's also pretty long-wearing on the lips It doesn’t smudge and there’s also little transfer. I’m really impressed with the formula, it’s light, comfortable and moisturising. 

The colour I have is Pink Blossom which I think is a bit of a misnomer as it’s a coral red. It’s kind of similar to Revlon’s Fire and Ice but not quite as opaque, but definitely within that colour range. I really like this addition to Bobbi Brown’s lip colour collection, I will probably buy another colour too.

Bobbi Brown Sheer Lip Color more info and to buy: Bobbi Brown 


Have you tried it yet? 


Follow Me on Bloglovin', Twitter, Instagram

Share:

2 comments

  1. What a lovely colour! I am a bit muddled about what people mean by sheer these days as so many supposedly sheer things seem so pigmented. Not moaning though. It just makes me more determined to try before I buy which means I make better choices!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. totally agree! it's definitely not what I would call sheer, but it is a really lovely lipstick (if pricey)

      Delete

Hello there! Please feel free to leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you. (Please refrain from posting spam (follow for follow, giveaways, ads, and so on, thanks!)

© A Y E .. L I N E D | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig