Friday 26 June 2015

Dr Paw Paw Original Balm

beauty blog


Hello! Long time no blog. I’ve been having a bit of a break from blogging for numerous reasons but I was sent Dr Paw Paw* for review and I wanted to share this little beauty of a product with you. Dr. Paw Paw contains a host of skin loving ingredients such as fermented pawpaw (papaya) which is packed full of antioxidants,vitamins and minerals such as calcium, iron, potassium, to help aid in repairing the skin, as well as tightening and moisturising. It also contains olive oil which has anti-inflammatory properties and is excellent for dry skin and hair. And also Aloe Leaf juice which helps to absorb and retain moisture.


Dr. Paw Paw is a great multi-purpose product which comes in a handy little tube perfect for popping in your bag. It’s a little difficult to squeeze out initially but the thick, clear balm easily spreads and dissipates on the skin. Dr. Paw Paw has lots of uses, I’ve been using it as a lip balm, taming and keeping my eyebrows in place, but the best thing I’ve found it for is my nails/cuticles. My cuticles have been in a bit of a state lately but after rubbing Dr Paw Paw in just the once they’ve improved dramatically, my nails also feel in much better condition.


Dr Paw Paw would also make a great barrier balm for babies’ bottoms as well as soothing nappy rash. It’s great on dry patches of skin and also helps aid the healing process of acne, bites etc. I’m really impressed with this little product. Definitely one to have at all times!


Have you tried Dr.Paw Paw?


For more info click visit Dr Paw Paw site

You can purchase it for £6.95 from Look Fantastic

Or if you want one with a bit of colour you can find it on Asos




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hello there! Please feel free to leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you. (Please refrain from posting spam (follow for follow, giveaways, ads, and so on, thanks!)

© A Y E .. L I N E D | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig