Monday 18 May 2015

MyChelle Hello Beautiful - Age Defence Collection



skin care beauty blog

beauty blog

beauty blog



MyChelle Pharmaceuticals is a relatively new brand to me. I’ve been interested in trying their products after reading a review of their Fruit Enzyme Mist by Sali Hughes in the Guardian. MyChelle “Hello Beautiful” collections are an ideal and an inexpensive way to try out their products. I bought the Age Defence box but there are others available such as Sensitive Collection link , Dry Collection link, All/Combination Collection link , Oily/Blemish Control Collection link or Age Spot/ UV recovery Collection link, so there should be something for everyone. 

In the Age Defence kit you get:


MyChelle Creamy Pumpkin Cleanser  7.5ml- I really enjoyed using this rich, creamy cleanser. I used it in the morning or for a first cleanse in the evening. This has a very strong cinnamon/pumpkin smell though so beware if you don’t like full on products. It leaves the skin thoroughly cleansed, soft and comfortable.


MyChelle Fruit Fiesta Peel 7.5ml- This is my favourite product of the box.  The very fruity (it actually contains pieces of fruit) peel contains 7% lactic acid to help boost collagen production which results in a plumper appearance of the skin. After use my skin is always smooth and much brighter looking. You only have this on for 1-3 minutes and it does tingle on the skin. For those of you with very sensitive skin I’d recommend a patch test. Even though this is powerful I experienced no irritation after use. A really excellent face mask/peel.


MyChelle G2 Firming Serum 5ml- This is another favourite. Everytime I use this I feel like I’m giving my skin a little boost. It smooths, plumps and firms. This might be a good product to try if you have sensitive skin that can’t handle some other stronger serums.


MyChelle Fruit Enzyme Mist 5ml - Unfortunately my little pump’s broken so I’m not getting a mist effect but this antioxidant rich “mist” (or liquid) helps maintain moisture levels and Vit C helps boost collagen and firmness. It feels refreshing and stimulating on the skin. Perfect for a pick-me-up throughout the day.


MyChelle Revitalising Night Cream 7.5ml - This is another good product. A very rich night cream that works to improve skin’s radiance and firmness. Again this is quite a strong smelling product, kind of like frankincense but I find the smell fades. The cream sinks in easily and leaves little residue. This would be a great cream for dry skins.


MyChelle Sun Shield Unscented - SPF 28 7.5ml -This was my least favourite product. It just felt too heavy on my skin but I have combination/ oily. It’d definitely be better for dry to normal skin types. On the couple of days we had some sun in Scotland it seemed to do its job well. I just don’t think it’s suited to my skin type.


Overall, I’m really impressed with this sample box. The amount of product you get gives you a good idea if you like them and if they suit your skin type. There’s a few products I’d buy full size of, particularly the Fruit Fiesta Peel, Fruit Enzyme Mist and G2 Firming Serum. 


Mychelle products are:
• Free from harsh chemicals - Parabens, Phthalates, Urea, Petroleum-based chemicals and artificial colours
• Vegetarian and Vegan-friendly and Gluten free
• Delivered in award-winning eco-packaging
• Responsibly produced


Have you tried MyChelle products?


You can get MyChelle Age Defence box for £16.10 (which I think is a great price) from Look Fantastic




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hello there! Please feel free to leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you. (Please refrain from posting spam (follow for follow, giveaways, ads, and so on, thanks!)

© A Y E .. L I N E D | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig