Thursday 5 February 2015

Current Skin Care Favourites

beauty




Hello! It feels like absolutely ages since I’ve last blogged. Having a one year old is hectic. Having a one year old and chronic pain is draining. So this is why I haven’t blogged for a wee while. Fatigue and life in general is taking up all my time and energy. But I have some free time so here I am writing about my current skincare favourites. When I’m fatigued or run down my skin suffers. I don’t really get breakouts ( I put this down to using Clinique’s Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm), instead my skin just looks dull and sallow. Here’s a few items I’ve been using, some are pictured others not.

Lancome Hydra zen Neurocalm  All skin types, even sensitive skin- Initially I thought this would be too rich for my sensitive/combination skin but it sinks in completely, leaving my skin feeling soft and smooth and well hydrated. I love this moisturiser, one of the best I’ve tried and it’s great for sensitive skin too


Korres Quercetin & Oak Antiageing Face Primer (Silicone Free)- This is an odd one because I don’t think it’s a particularly great primer. However, as a skincare product I really like it. It perks my skin up and feels fresh. A really nice product but not as a primer.  


English Rose Nighty Night Cream- I’m quite impressed with this night cream. Some night creams can be too rich for my sensitive skin but this sinks in beautifully. I wouldn’t recommend this for dry skin types though, it might not feel moisturising enough but it’s great for sensitive/combination 


Clinique Take the Day off Cleansing Balm- This is just the best cleanser I’ve used. It doesn’t strip the skin or irritate. It works amazingly given how gentle it is. A brilliant all round cleanser, especially great for sensitive skins. 


I’ve just started using The Body Shop’s Drops of Youth Bouncy Sleeping Mask so I’ll do a proper review when I’ve used it some more but I really like this so far. The texture is unusual, it’s kind of squidgy with some give in it. It takes a wee while to sink in but when it does it provides a smooth, protective cover over your face. It’s lovely. I’ve experienced no irritation on my sensitive skin as yet- 


What skin care products have you been enjoying lately?




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hello there! Please feel free to leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you. (Please refrain from posting spam (follow for follow, giveaways, ads, and so on, thanks!)

© A Y E .. L I N E D | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig