Wednesday 3 September 2014

MAC Hearts aflame Lipstick


beauty
beauty
beauty



MAC Hearts Aflame, from the new Novel Romance Collection, is a rich, deep brown-red. It's the perfect colour for those of us who love bourbon, velvet and cigars. Or maybe that's just me but it definitely evokes these textures. I love this colour, it's definitely a winter colour. It's also been used lots on the catwalks. I think it'd suit most skin tones as its undertones are mostly neutral (although it does lean towards warm). 


Like most MAC's mattes they're not the easiest of lipsticks to apply straight from the bullet but a bit of lip moisturiser before hand (remember to remove before applying) makes application much easier. It is a creamy matte which dries down a bit in the lips making for great longevity and is also comfortable to wear. It makes for a great tint if you don't want to go full on bold through the day. I'm happy with this purchase, I don't have any other colour quite like it in my collection.


Have you purchased anything from The Novel Romance Collection? 






Share:

2 comments

  1. What a great shade! I haven't check out this collection yet, looks perfect for autumn! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it really is the perfect Autumnal shade xx

      Delete

Hello there! Please feel free to leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you. (Please refrain from posting spam (follow for follow, giveaways, ads, and so on, thanks!)

© A Y E .. L I N E D | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig