Wednesday 16 July 2014

The Favourites: Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer


beauty concealer

beauty




Following on from Bobbi Brown's corrector is a concealer at the opposite end of the price range, it's the amazing Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. At only £4.19 it really is a bargain. As you can see from my photo this has been used a lot.
I don't use this product near the eye area as I find it too drying  and it settles into creases. But as a spot or redness concealer it's brilliant. Lasting Perfection is an opaque, full coverage concealer with a creamy consistency that sets relatively quickly, and lasts well throughout the day. This product gets a lot of stick for being cakey but if you build it up slowly and pat it out it conceals perfectly without caking. But if you have dry skin I'd make sure the area(s) you're concealing is well moisturised before application.
I use the lightest shade, fair, which rather handily matches my foundation. Unfortunately the colour selection isn't brilliant, there's only 4 shades send that's not nearly enough.
What do you think of this concealer? What's YOUR favourite concealer?



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hello there! Please feel free to leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you. (Please refrain from posting spam (follow for follow, giveaways, ads, and so on, thanks!)

© A Y E .. L I N E D | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig