Thursday 24 April 2014

The Body Shop Brow & Liner Kit in Brunette/Brown 02



I recently took advantage of The Body Shop's sale so I bought a few products new to me but all of which have good reputations- vitamin c microdermabrasion, all-in-one face base, camomile cleansing butter, and this eyebrow kit. I have the shade brunette/ brown which matches my brows almost perfectly. I'm so lazy when it comes to my eyebrows, actually that's probably true of my whole beauty routine, I like something quick and easy to use while providing good results,and becoming a new mum recently has made this even more true. On days when I do take that wee bit extra time to do my brows I've really been enjoying this product. I've been using the niftily designed brush to apply the soft powder to fill in and define my brows. 



The powder is long wearing, I found it lasted all day. It's practically foolproof. If too much powder is applied it's easy to correct. This is definitely for those that like more natural looking brows but it can be built up for a more power-brow. You only need a small amount of product so this will lad for ages making it well worth £10, I bought it for £6 though. The Body Shop seem to have lots of offers on lately so it'd be worth picking it up when another discount comes along.



Links: The Body Shop



Have you tried this? What are your favourite brow products? 





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hello there! Please feel free to leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you. (Please refrain from posting spam (follow for follow, giveaways, ads, and so on, thanks!)

© A Y E .. L I N E D | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig