Friday 4 April 2014

Korres Wild Rose Brightening Eye Cream





Ah, eye cream. I’m still undecided whether you actually need a separate cream for the eye area. I usually just use a face moisturiser, but I had a voucher and decided to try out a product that claimed to brighten the eye area, God knows I need it. Korres Wild Rose Eye Cream claims to brighten and moisturise while restoring skin tone and texture, sounds good eh? Well, it definitely moisturises. The cream is white and thick but sinks in quickly leaving the skin feeling lovely and soft, and it does seem to reduce the appearance of fine lines. This makes it ideal for using concealer, especially if you have a few lines going on and especially dark circles. Initially it does brighten but the effect is only temporary, disappearing when the moisturiser fully sinks in. I haven’t noticed any effect on my dark circles.


This cream has an SPF in it which some may find irritates their eyes, I haven’t had any problems with this though. There’s also a scent to this, it’s not overpowering and doesn’t seem to cause any irritation. 


I like this eye cream but I’m not bowled-over by it. I do use it everyday - when I remember too that is - but I don’t think I’d repurchase it.


I bought mine from Amazon but it’s also available from Look Fantastic etc. 



What do you think of eye creams? Yay or Nay?








Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hello there! Please feel free to leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you. (Please refrain from posting spam (follow for follow, giveaways, ads, and so on, thanks!)

© A Y E .. L I N E D | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig