Wednesday 15 January 2014

MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick in New Temptation




MAC Sheen Supreme in Sweet Temptation is a lovely entry level red for those too scared to go full opaque initially, although this does built up to a more intense colour. This is actually my first MAC Sheen Supreme lipstick (it was a much appreciated Christmas present, thanks mum!), I usually buy MAC’s mattes, and more specifically Ruby Woo but I really like this lipstick. It’s a great formula. It’s high-sheen and really moisturising. MAC say:


“Combining the colour impact of a Lipstick with the shine sheen of a Lipglass, Sheen Supreme creates the perfect hybrid – with no compromise. Lightweight, non-sticky, slick to apply and comfortable to wear. This is a must-have for all those who have craved this kind of fusion.”


Despite it being incredibly moisturising the longevity of this is really good. It’s a semi-opaque finish but highly pigmented. MAC describe Sweet Temptation as a ‘vivid blue-red’ on me I’d say it’s a cherry like glaze. The formula reminds me of Bobbi Brown’s Sheer Lip Color actually the packaging and bullet shape are very similar. MAC’S offerings are slightly cheaper though so I’d recommend going for MAC’s. BUT, after playing about with this for a wee bit there's an even cheaper alternative with a very similar formula: Revlon's Lip Butters.



Share:

2 comments

  1. What a gorgeous shade, love the shine finish too and the packaging! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's quite an unusual finish, like a glaze mixed with lipstick. It's really quite nice xx

      Delete

Hello there! Please feel free to leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you. (Please refrain from posting spam (follow for follow, giveaways, ads, and so on, thanks!)

© A Y E .. L I N E D | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig