Tuesday 3 December 2013

Maybelline 24 hour Color Tattoo in Metallic Pomegranate









Let me start by getting my gripe out the way. The name Metallic Pomegranate. Okay it’s definitely metallic but it’s not the colour of a pomegranate. Pomegranates are jewel red, well to me anyway. I’d more accurately describe the colour as fig. Anyway, Maybelline 24 hour Color Tattoo in Metallic Pomegranate *sigh* is a browny-red tone gel-eyeshadow with flints of metallic sparkles through it. It is the prettiest colour, and perfect for winter. 

This is actually my first Maybelline Color Tattoo and I really quite like it, a lot. It’s easy to wear. I’ve been wearing a look inspired by this Winter Berry Daytime Look on Beaut.ie.  I’ve been applying Metallic Pomegranate with my pinky finger, which makes it easy to apply a light wash or a heavier finish. It also works good as an eyeliner. I’ve been using EcoTools Flat Eyeliner brush which is amazing, I’ll do a full review soon.

The texture is a cream-gel but thankfully it’s not too slippy on application, it blends easily and dries quite quickly so when it’s set it won’t budge all day nor will it crease. I’ll definitely be purchasing more colours.

I bought mine from Superdrug for £4.99  it’s also available from Boots 


Have you tried it? Any colour recommendations?




Share:

6 comments

  1. Oooh this is such a fantastic shade!! Such a pity that this color is not available in Singapore =(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah that's really rubbish, Maybelline need to sort that out!

      Delete
  2. I love the colour tattoos, they perform so well. I also really like this shade, and I agree it's perfect for winter. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really impressed with it, I dont know why it's taken me so long to try them :)

      Delete
  3. I personally have quite a few, my most used are the bronze shade and the teal, I love how they are so waterproof! Singapore doesn't carry this shade, otherwise I'd want it now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. those were the other colours I was looking at, Teal looks incredibly wearable.

      Delete

Hello there! Please feel free to leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you. (Please refrain from posting spam (follow for follow, giveaways, ads, and so on, thanks!)

© A Y E .. L I N E D | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig