Sunday 3 November 2013

Lush Brazened Honey Fresh Face Mask




Is it possible to fall in love with a face mask? I suppose Freud would have some interesting, if nonsensical things to say about it. Whatever, I am declaring my love for Lush’s Brazened Honey Fresh Mask. Despite its name it doesn’t overwhelmingly smell of honey, although you can smell it. It smells more, to me anyway, of ginger and lime. It’s a refreshing smell, zingy yet relaxing. I like it. But I like the effects even more. My skin is not at its best at the moment, pregnancy is taking its toll. I did check to see if this product is pregnancy safe and Lush say that all their products are. Skin changes throughout pregnancy though makes your skin sensitive to ingredients that previously were fine. So, if you are pregnant just make sure you won’t have a pregnancy-related reaction. I haven’t had any problems with Brazened Honey. Some face masks can burn or sting my sensitive, combination skin. But this is beautifully soothing. This isn’t the main reason I love this though, the main reason is that it seriously perks my skin up. I actually look like I’ve had a deep, rested sleep ( I haven’t).


Brazened Honey is kept in the fridge so application is cool and soothing. It’s also exfoliating on application give this a good rub on your face before leaving it for 5-10 mins. It hardens up so it’s ideal for another exfoliation on removal. Immediately after removal my skin feels incredibly soft and ahhhh, you know that feeling. It’s properly lovely. So, I highly recommend giving this face mask a go. It definitely perks up tired, dull skin.




Link: Lush





Share:

6 comments

  1. I have LUSH's Catastrophe Cosmetic mask on right now as I read this, lol. Anyway, I'm glad you love this because I was eyeing it and thinking about trying it next x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really impressed with it, if you try it let me know what you think of it x

      Delete
  2. Sounds lovely :) I haven't tried Brazened Honey before, but I'm pretty tempted now :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully you'll like it as much as I do :)

      Delete
  3. This sounds so gorgeous! :)

    The British Teen // fashion, beauty, lifestyle

    Heidi ♡

    p.s. just found your blog, I love it :) followed x

    ReplyDelete

Hello there! Please feel free to leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you. (Please refrain from posting spam (follow for follow, giveaways, ads, and so on, thanks!)

© A Y E .. L I N E D | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig