Friday 6 September 2013

The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil





As I’ve mentioned a few times on here I like a good time-saving cleanser. I much prefer oils or balms to remove makeup, they just do an excellent job at deep cleansing while still being kind to the skin. So The Body Shop’s new Camomile Silky Cleanser Oil seemed like a good choice for me. I’m seriously impressed with this already. The oil is silky smooth on the skin, a pump or two is all that’s needed to remove all my makeup so it should last for ages. I always find the act of massaging my face with oil relaxing and feels like a nice treat, lovely for the end of the day. I wear Estee Lauder Double Wear and this cleanser removes it easily without stripping my sensitive skin. The Body Shop recommends removing the oil by washing with water to emulsify but I always use a muslin/cotton face cloth to give that extra cleanse/ exfoliation. Once removed my skin feels soft, cleansed and comfortable with no oily residue.

Camomile Silky Cleanser Oil has a soft, floral-like scent to it. It’s really gentle and barely noticeable so it shouldn’t bother those with an aversion to scented products. Here’s the ingredient list:

Glycine Soja Oil/Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil (Emollient/Skin Conditioner), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil/Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil/Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Emollient), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate (Emollient), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Emollient), Ethylhexyl Palmitate (Skin Conditioning Agent), Isohexadecane (Emollient/Solvent), Polysorbate 85 (Surfactant-Emulsifying), Sorbitan Trioleate (Surfactant-Emulsifying), Sesamum Indicum Seed Oil/Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil (Skin-Conditioning Agent), Octyldodecanol (Emollient), Parfum/Fragrance (Fragrance), Linalool (Fragrance Ingredient), Tocopherol (Antioxidant), Limonene (Fragrance Ingredient), Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil (Fragrance/Essential Oil), Citric Acid (pH Adjuster).


I’ve used a fair few cleansing oils and this is up there with the best. It costs £10 which I think is really good value for money, a definite repurchase for me.


For more info visit The Body Shop.


Have you tried it yet?




Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hello there! Please feel free to leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you. (Please refrain from posting spam (follow for follow, giveaways, ads, and so on, thanks!)

© A Y E .. L I N E D | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig