Wednesday 7 August 2013

Topshop Nails in Nice N' Neutral










Topshop Nice N’ Neutral is a beautiful, soft mink shade. A perfect nude. In the above photos I’m wearing two coats. Two coats really are needed. The finish is a shiny, gloss ‘wet look’. Application is easy and it dries fast. 


Topshop describes it as extra long wearing but I haven’t had it on long enough to testify to these claims. I am in love with the colour though, it’s so pretty. I dunno what’s going on with the swatch on the Topshop site, it’s nowhere near as dark as shown. It's much lighter and softer.


Another winning nail polish from Topshop. It cost £5.







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Hello there! Please feel free to leave me a message, I'd love to hear from you. (Please refrain from posting spam (follow for follow, giveaways, ads, and so on, thanks!)

© A Y E .. L I N E D | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig